Your first stop is the Botanical Garden where you’ll get a wonderful view of lush mountains, Gio (Wind) Waterfall and Van Anh Lake. You’ll also have the chance of visiting an animal rehabilitation centre as well as learning even more from an interpretive center. If you’re observant enough you’ll even get a chance to spot some Monkeys or other wild animals.
A Full Day of Nonstop Fun and Adventure!
Prior to the discovery of Son Doong Cave, Paradise Cave was regarded as the largest and longest cave in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. After an easy walk up the mountain side, explore the cave along an elevated wooden platform. The wooden platform extends into 1km of the 31km cave. After all that caving, enjoy a hearty meal and socialize at a restaurant.
Put on your swimsuit, your adventure gear (helmet, lights, life jacket) and get ready to zipline down 400 exhilarating meters to the entrance of the cave. After a skin cleansing mud bath and some cave exploration, hop into a kayak and paddle out of the cave. Once outside you can swim and jump in the water. Once sufficiently wet we’ll change into our dry clothes, have a drink (or two) together and board the van that takes everyone back to the their hotel. This full day tour offers something for people of all abilities.
Price: 1.350.000 VNĐ/ 57USD /person
· An hour walk to botanic garden
· 45 minutes trek to Paradise Cave
· 2.5 hours in Dark Cave where you’ll go ziplining, mud bathing, swimming, kayaking, and play water games
Duration: 1 Day
Adventure Level: Easy
Tour Starts: 8:30 - 8:45 AM (from any local hotel in Phong Nha)
Tour Ends: 5:30 - 6:00 PM (from any local hotel in Phong Nha)
Group Size: Average 2-20 pax (minimum requirement of 2 persons to operate)
Botanical Gardens - Paradise Cave - Dark Cave
8:30-8:45 AM: Pick you up at your hotel.
9:00 AM: Starting to visit Botanical Garden.
- Approximately 12 km from the Phong Nha Tourism Center
- A natural forest with an area of over 40 ha and 500 plant species within their diverse ecosystems. It is also home to Gio Waterfall (gio is Vietnamese for wind), Vang Anh Lake, a prototype exhibition house, a propagation section, and pristine forest patches.
- Diverse flora and fauna provides a rich habitat for various species of birds and mammals.
- Hike the 1 kilometers path, enjoy the scenery, learn and observe the many species in the wild and semi-wild areas.
10:30am: Explore Paradise Cave, also known as the “Underground Palace”. This is a newly discovered cave in this area. Prior to the discovery of Sơn Đoòng cave, Paradise Cave was regarded as the largest and longest cave in Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng.
- Having 31.4 km long, 100 meters height, and 150 meters wide. The limestone formation is also more spectacular than that of Phong Nha Cave.
- Both walking and sightseeing on a 1.2 kilometer long path to visit caves.
- Delve into the 1st kilometer and enjoy the beauty of the rock formation inside the cave.
12:30 PM: Have lunch at Dark Cave Restaurant
1:30 PM: Prepare to enjoy adventurous activities and explore Dark Cave!
- Change clothes, fill in the personal information form, prepare equipments (life jacket, helmet, light…) for your upcoming adventurous activities.
- Start by ziplining the 30m tall High Tower for the 400m distance to the Dark Cave entrance, then swimming to Dark Cave
- Have a mud bath inside, become a real explorer, discover the pristine beauty in the cave
- Kayak back to Chay River
- Play some games like jumping in the water and climbing in a net…
4:00 PM: Finish the Dark Cave exploration
- Take a free towels and having a bath
- Change into your dry clothes
5:00 - 5:30 PM: Return to Phong Nha and get dropped off at your hotel.
We will provide you with the following:
· Free pick up and drop off from guest’s accommodation using our new, spacious, and air conditioned bus and other transportation including the buggy to Paradise Cave
· Professional English-speaking tour guide and guide assistance
· Complimentary lunch and bottled water
· Entrance fees
You will get wet and covered in cave mud on this tour, so bring your swimwear with you! The weight limit for the zipline is 90kg, for those who cannot or choose not to go on the zipline Don’t Worry! You can also kayak across the river to the cave. This is a full day tour, great for people of all abilities, and has something for everybody.